Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ninja doll




this is also one of the projects from YMF.
the project was to 'draw a person with a black turtleneck sweater'. I ended up thinking about a ninja, since they're wearing black all over. personally, i don't like turtleneck sweaters that much, so if people wear black turtleneck sweaters, i thought, they might have ninja blood somewhere deep inside of their mind. in order to show that, i thought matryoshka would be a nice idea, since ninja is the very inside of the dolls-

+ i submitted this for the official illustration t-shirts.
i don't know the result yet, (since people are voting now) but hopefully, my dolls can come to the life - well, on t-shirts.



5 comments:

guno park said...

Nice design, hope you win. I'll buy one if you do.

Rachelle Letain said...

I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THIS DESIGN.

i wish it won! gawshhhh...

annie, you are too good. possibly one of my favorite artists in our entire year. i don't think i've told you that before but it's true.

in any case, this illustration is too cute and i love it!

Carlie Russelle said...

beautiful Annie! I love it

a n n i e said...

thank you guys <3
maybe i'll make my own t-shirts-

Erika said...

hehehe
so cute, and very well done